Monday, February 18, 2008

My first recipe (written in 7th grade)

Obviously, I didn't know much about cooking but I thought this was funny since I was decluttering and threw away my old school portfolios but kept a couple of things that were funny. This was one of them!

Recipe for a good year

3 cups of fun
1 cup of happiness
5 tsp of neatness
2 cups of organization
3 tbsp of quality work
2 tbsp of cooperation

Directions
Mis the fun, happiness and organization in a bowl. This should form into a thick dough. Next, slowly pour in the organization and quality work while mixing. Then bake in a 3x5 round pan (LOL!! small pan...and interesting dimensions for a round pan right?) at 375 degrees F for 5-10 minutes until golden brown. Finally, sprinkle in your cooperation. Now, you got the greatest school year in the WORLD!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

HOW CUTE is that! Love it! :)

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) :)