Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Upcoming....


I'm really excited!! I decided to join the Daring Bakers. The group has a monthly baking challenge with one recipe where all the members make your mouth water through their blogs!! I will get to start in March :) Stay tuned!!

I'm on my mom's laptop (my laptop charger broke..it's in the mail though) so I won't have any blog updates for a while but you can look forward to some yummy Philly Cheesesteak and Chocolate Mint cookies (a girl scout cookie imitation)..so be on the look out!! :)

4 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Oooh I just joined too! I can't wait to find out what March's recipe is!

Katie said...

Oh how fun!! I'm a member and although I complain about finding the time to make the items, I always end up really happy with the baking. Can't wait to see your post!

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen said...

Oh yay! Welcome to the DB AND The Foodie Blogroll! :)

I am sure you will have a fantastic time being part of both groups!

Cakespy said...

Ooh, congrats on joining! I joined recently and it is so cool to see what other people do.