Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blogging with a Purpose Award!!

Wow! I got a blog award! (I didn't know people really read my blog..I feel special!)



Thanks so much, Carmella!

It took me quite a few days to notice this comment on my blog from Carmella, of The Food Duo. But thanks so much for nominating me for this award!

I'm such a foodie and I read so many people's blogs...her recipes are so tasty looking and I love looking at a TWDer...I'm not bold enough to do that (yet)!

Now, it's my turn to choose 5 of my favorite blogs who are "Blogging with a Purpose!"

Baking Blonde - Her blog is full of so many ideas for baking, and I love her PB Cheesecake Brownies..amazing!! I try to sub for healthier ingredients so I can get away with the baking...always comes out great! Thanks so much!

Good Things Catered - Katie's blog is chock full of great recipes..many of which I have used. She has so many healthy, easy options on there, and some when I just want to splurge. I love reading about her cake decorating endeavors as well. She does a wonderful job!

Blake Makes - Blake, and his wife, Bridget are fellow NOLA-ians, who have a great passion for food. I love reading about their cooking adventures, and watching their blog expand. The giveaways aren't too shabby either. :)

Pioneer Woman Cooks - While her food isn't the healthiest sometimes, it's so great to actually watch her cook from start to finish. She takes great pictures and has a great sense of humor that shines through her blog. She also has some killer giveaways!!

And last but not least,

Joelen's Culinary Adventures - This blog is one of the first food blogs I started reading. I love reading about her classes, and parties. She is a great cook and has wonderful ideas. It's a great blog!

To my dear award winners, now it's your turn to nominate your favorite blogs to receive a "Blogging with a Purpose" award. Here's what you do:

1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3. the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!

No comments: