Monday, July 14, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Melissa over at Made by Melissa has tagged me for a fun poll! You should totally check out Melissa's blog...she is a cake decorating pro and seriously droolworthy food on her blog :).

Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?

I was 14 years old...between my freshman and sophomore year. I was probably at band camp in the hot, humid summer of Louisiana. I remember passing out one morning at band camp...lord it was HOT!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

1. Food color fondant and make buttercream for cake for class on Wednesday.
2. Laundry!
3. Meet with the priest about the FOCUS exercise results for FI and I.
4. Jillian's Circuits...week 2!
5. Work on Joint Alumni Association newsletter

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. Lowfat Yogurt
2. Granola Bars
3. Fresh Pineapple
4. Ice Cream (lowfat of course)
5. Bananas

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off my car and buy each person in family a car (except youngest sis...too young!)
2. Pay off FI's mortgage and rent house out...build DREAM house.
3. Donate money to restoring the wetlands in Louisiana.
4. Attend graduate school full time, until PhD!
5. Not worry about wedding expenses and REALLY throw the dream wedding we want!

Places I’ve lived:

1. St. Rose, LA
2. Destrehan, LA
3. Baton Rouge, LA (LSU)

Jobs I’ve had:

1. Cashier at Winn-Dixie
2. Style Assistant at Lane Bryant
3. Resident Assistant at LSU
4. GIS Intern at City Parish Planning Commission
5. GIS Intern at Dept. of Env'tal Quality
6. Weather Intern at WBRZ news station
7. GIS Analyst :) (where I'm at now!)

I am tagging…

Sarah of A Taste of Home Cooking
Jessica of My Baking Heart
Elizabeth of Elizabeth's Edible Experience
Katie of Good Things Catered
Megan of Megan's Cooking

No comments: