Tuesday, September 30, 2008

E is for Excellent!


Although I've been pretty neglecting of my food blog, I still got an award from my friend Sarah, who has Taste of Home Cooking blog, which is fabulous!

E is for Excellent...I need to be more excellent. I promise some baking is coming your way with the Fall here, and some cooking, since I'll be making a move to independence once again for a new job! Got to cook on my own again :)

So, I need to tag some people...I'm sure there will be MANY repeats here!

Bake at 350
She makes the most PERFECT cookies and has great instructions on how to do this.
Good Things Catered
Katie's cooking ideas and recipes are amazing! Definitely check her out!
Made by Mel
Melissa's cake decorating is awe inspiring. We took Wilton classes around the same time, and she really helped me out!
Baking Blonde
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies...nuff said!
Bakerella
I gotta try to make the cupcake pops on her blog. Maybe for Christmas!
Annie's Eats
Annie's blog has so many great recipes in there, and she makes cooking/baking look so easy! She takes great photos in her blog too!
Cara's Cravings
I love her blog because she has great dishes for the health conscious! Oh yeah, and she made cupcake pops even easier to make!
Joelen's Culinary Adventures
Joelen has awesome cooking meet-ups in Chicago, and also holds blogger food challenges every month. I love looking at the meet-ups she has. It's really cool!
My Baking Heart
Jessica is an awesome baker. I love her photography, and I've bookmarked so many of the things she has baked. She makes it all look good!
Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
Peabody's blog has great photography and baking ideas as well. I love the food combinations she brings to her blog too!

These are some of my favorite blogs, but I have more.

Now it's your turn to spread the love. Please find at least 10 more blogs of any kind which you deem to be excellent (but if you only know of a few, that's OK too). Post about the blogs you picked, linking back to me and to them. Once you’ve posted, return here to let me know your post is up, and of course let your 10 award winners know too.

8 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you! I have never gotten an award before. :) Yay!

madebymel said...

Thanks Amy!

mybakingheart said...

Thank you SO much, Amy!! So sweet of you! :)

Katie said...

Awww! THANK YOU so much Amy! You are so sweet! I'm putting a perma link on my sidebar to your blog, if you don't mind! :)

Peabody said...

Thanks for the award! It is greatly appreciated.

bakingblonde said...

Awe Thanks!! I am only as excellent as the people who read my blog! I am honestly nothing without you!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Thanks for sharing your story and entering to win Confetti Cakes For Kids!

:D

Tessa said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://besttoddler.com